Sunday, September 13, 2009

New video update!

A huge thanks to Louise for organizing my baby shower! It was the first baby shower I've ever been to, and obviously the best I'll ever attend :-)

Thanks to everyone who came out and spent this special day with me.

Baby Irwin would like to give everyone a kiss for all her awesome gifts, plus for the yummy food & drinks.

Here's my latest YouTube video update. I'm now 36 weeks pregnant (less than a month to go) and our baby room is pretty much ready. I've also filmed parts of the baby shower, so check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOMfy9F-PmQ

And here was my previous video, from 19 weeks to 7 months:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LK6VDmYFXU

Thanks again... love from the Irwins xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely baby shower. I'm sorry I couldn't be there as I'm so far away - but I was there in spirit!
    Can't wait to meet your little bub.
    Mwah
    Kath
    xx

    ReplyDelete